Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bread Top



I love Bread Top , all the soft sweet buns, egg tarts, chinese cookies...but after I've tested all of their buns, I tent to move on to other asian bakery and tried diffrents variety. Hence, I was very suprise today when I saw this black coloured looking thing on the display window when I stroll pass it in the city. Immediately, I walk into the bakery, and was eager to try these "black bun".

The bun had a very uniqie texture. It's chewy on the outside, but cottony soft inside. But it's rather tasteless. Because they had make it into a garlic bread, it taste like what a garlic bread should. I can't taste any bamboo, nor charcoal.


Bamboo Charcoal Garlic Bun $2

It's called: Bamboo Charcoal Bun. It's their latest addition, and there was even a brief description of these unique buns. Apparently, bamboo charcoal is produced with 4 years old fully grown bamboo tree. It is rich in Vitamin C, iron and phosphorus. It can also ease digestive system, and helps discharging impurities and unhealthy substances from stomach.

Oh I feel so much healthier!!



Available in all Breadtop store across Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment